Are you ready for a life changing experience?
This program is an intense 9-12 months residential program designed to help individuals aged 18 and older who are struggling with alcohol, drug abuse or any other life-controlling problems. The program takes a holistic (body/soul/spirit) approach of focusing on the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of a person. This is accomplished through a structured environment, work therapy, change groups, and curriculum that focuses on biblical teachings, character development, recovery principles, and life skills training.
After a client complete the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. program (Phase 1), the following will be offered based on availability: vocational training & job placement (Phase 2), and transitional housing (Phase 3).
- Willing to commit up to 12 months in a live-in residential community environment
- Willing to spend the first 30 days with no distractions to help learn Godly habits
- No medical, legal or personal matters that will take you off campus for the first 30 days
- Able to abide by program rules such as a no smoking policy and no cell phone allowed
- Abl to physically perform work therapy – stand for long periods of time, lift 25 pounds, and a lot of walking around a 50 acre campus (which can be up to 5 miles a day)
If you meet the pre-qualifications above, then the next step is to fill out a S.U.C.C.E.S.S. program application. You can come in the person to pick up an application or get it emailed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is submitted, someone will call you for a phone interview.
For more information regarding the program, please contact the Intake Department at (409) 234-5255