BE A VOLUNTEER
Community Outreaches – Serving All of Southeast Texas
There are many ministry opportunities for you to volunteer your time. Our community outreaches are the most popular way for you to get involved. This includes but not limited to, reaching out to the local community to find those needs. We try to fill the needs that we have the resources for, and refer the other needs to our social service partner organizations. Most importantly, we love on people as we build relationships with them. Our outreaches consists of food distributions, clothing pantry, Adopt-A-Block, Adopt-A-School, Adopt-An-Apartment, etc.
Please come to one of our Orientation Meetings to become a volunteer with us. We also have short campus tours. Call the office at (409) 234-5255 for dates and times.
BECOME PRAYER PARTNERS
Prayer is a vital component at the Dream Center of Southeast Texas. The Bible tell us in Ephesians 3:14-16 TPT; “14 So I kneel humbly in awe before the Father of our Lord Jesus, the Messiah, 15 the perfect Father of every father and child in heaven and on the earth. 16 And I pray that he would unveil within you the unlimited riches of his glory and favor until supernatural strength floods your innermost being with his divine might and explosive power.”
It’s only by prayers for this supernatural strength, that miracles are happening! We are always in need of prayer warriors who have an earnest desire to see His divine might and explosive power transform our communities. We need YOU to continually pray for us so that we can see God’s power continue to move through the Dream Center of Southeast Texas.
We are looking for prayer partners that would:
- Commit to praying for the Dream Center of Southeast Texas & prayer requests from individuals
- Join our prayer team to come together corporately to pray once a month (this can also be done via Zoom conference)
If you are interested and would like to receive a monthly prayer list from us, please send an email to email@example.com.
BECOME A FINANCIAL SUPPORTER
You can “Be the Difference” in the lives of many by providing financial support through a one-time gift or a monthly pledge. Making a financial contribution online is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to help move our mission of impacting and restoring lives. Your donation will immediately make an impact on the families and individuals we serve, and will help us continue to do this life-saving work long into the future. Thank you to those choosing to invest in the mission and providing a second chance for someone today.
Corporate Matching Gift
If you are the owner of a corporation, you can participate in a matching gift that your employees donate to a non-profit organization. We can be the charity that employees can choose.
If you work for a corporation, they may already participate with matching gift program that will allow you to donate to a nonprofit organization of your choice. Companies usually match donations at a 1:1 ratio, but some will match at a 2:1, 3:1, or even a 4:1 ratio, thus making your donation increase even more. Check with your company to see if they offer a matching gifts program. If so, please consider choosing the Dream Center of Southeast Texas as your charity. We are an official 501c3 charitable non-profit organization.
If you want to see something more tangible with your donations, you can sponsor a food box, a person in our program, or one of our events. For instance; if you want to sponsor a food box for one of our families it costs us roughly $25 per box. If you want to sponsor someone in our S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Recovery Program, it costs us around $500 per month. If you want to sponsor an event there are various levels so please contact us for a list of events and various levels of participation
BE A HOST
GIVE WITH GIFTS IN KIND
The following are items that the Dream Center is in need of:
DREAM CENTER CAMPUS
- Cafeteria Equipment: Commercial cookware pots & pans, bakeware, Commercial equipment & supplies, etc.
- Dorms: Heavy-duty washers/dryers, toilets, sinks, floor tiles, doors, windows, furnishing, etc.
- Misc: Golf carts, bicycles, 10-12 passenger vans, solar panels, landscaping equipment, etc.
- Outreach Giveaways: Food items such as canned goods, boxed meals, and other non-perishable items that will be into food boxes. Diapers are also a popular requested item from the families in the community.
- Bread Truck: Bread truck to be used for providing mobile groceries to families in need that don’t have transportation. We will be able to make deliveries to them.
- Food Truck: A food/taco truck to be able to sell food as a fundraiser and also to be used to make hot meals for the homeless outreach.
- Refrigerated Truck : A truck that is refrigerated to keep perishable items cold until it can be distributed at the various outreach sites.
To help out in any of the ways listed above or a complete list, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone; (409) 234-5255.