Are you ready for a life changing experience?
This program is an intense 12-month residential program designed to help men and women aged 18 and older who are struggling with alcohol, drug abuse or any other life-controlling problems. The program takes a holistic (body/soul/spirit) approach of focusing on the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of a person. This is accomplished through a structured environment, work therapy, change groups, and curriculum that focuses on biblical teachings, character development, recovery principles, and life skills training.
After a client completes the 12-month S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Program (Phase 1: Therapeutic), there may be an offer made to participate in our 6-12 month Connections Program (Phase 2: Training). In this phase there can be additional opportunities that may be offered through collaborations with other entities as they become available. These opportunities are subject to change but may include but not limited to; vocational training, job/life skills training, & if successful, leading to possible job placement. Upon successful completion of Phases 1 & 2, there is an opportunity (as space is available) for our employed clients to enroll in our Transitional Program (Phase 3: Transition). In this phase, clients will be allowed to stay for 3-12 months, while saving their money to be able to move out on their own.
- Willing to commit up to 12 months in a live-in residential community environment
- Willing to spend the first 30 days with no distractions to help learn Godly habits
- No medical, legal or personal matters that will take you off campus for the first 30 days
- Able to abide by program rules such as a no smoking policy and no cell phone allowed
- Able to physically perform work therapy – stand for long periods of time, lift up to 20 pounds, and a lot of walking around a 50-acre campus (which can be up to 5 miles a day)
If you meet the pre-qualifications above, then the next step is to fill out a S.U.C.C.E.S.S. program application. You can download the application below, come in person to the office to pick up an application or get it emailed, contact us at email@example.com. Once your application is submitted, someone will call you for a phone interview.
For more information regarding the program, please contact the Intake Department at (409) 234-5255.