The following are items that the Dream Center is in need of:
DREAM CENTER CAMPUS
- Cafeteria Equipment: Commercial cookware pots & pans, bakeware, Commercial equipment & supplies, etc.
- Dorms: Heavy-duty washers/dryers, toilets, sinks, floor tiles, doors, windows, furnishing, etc.
- Misc: Golf carts, bicycles, 10-12 passenger vans, solar panels, riding lawnmowers, etc.
- Outreach Giveaways: Food items such as canned goods, boxed meals, and other non-perishable items that will be into food boxes. Diapers are also a popular requested item from the families in the community.
- Food Truck: Bread truck to be used for providing mobile groceries to families in need that don’t have transportation. We will be able to make deliveries to them.
- Refrigerated Truck : A truck that is refrigerated to keep perishable items cold until it can be distributed at the various outreach sites.
To help out in any of the ways listed above or a complete list, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone; (409) 234-5255.